Friday, March 30, 2007

Options University Warning

Here is a warning regarding Options University:

They are not honoring their refund policy.
Here is the refund policy:
"Finally, I understand that my complete 'Options Mastery Series' Video CD Library is fully covered by The Ron Ianieri's iron clad, zero-risk, no questions asked 99-day 100% money-back GUARANTEE! So I can't lose. If I'm not happy for any reason, I can return it within 99 days and get a full refund!"
I purchased the Mastery Series Options Course based on the no questions asked 99 day refund guaranteee. I evaluated the program thoroughly and decided it was not for me. I contacted Options University both by phone and email and through their support site. As soon as I mention refund they say they will get back to me and have never done so. I returned the merchandise in "like new" condition.
This has been become very frustrating and very disappointing.
There may be some misunderstanding or maybe I am the only one with this experience but I thought I would warn whoever might care to know.
Rich Quintano

No comments: